Newsletter Sign-Up

Sign-up for the Natura Soy newsletter and receive an instant coupon for instant savings.



Powered by Blogger.

Wedding Candles



Coming up on my wedding anniversary, I still fondly remember the day as if it was yesterday. It was 11 years ago, on a VERY hot July day. We tried to keep our event small and intimate and put a personal touch on everything throughout the day.
Flowers in full bloom from the garden centre were used as centrepieces, my bouquet of peonies; cut and given to me from my neighbors, bottles of my in-laws homemade Italian Chianti given as gifts.

If only Pinterest was around back then!. I could only imagine the possibilities to make a wedding even more special. Maybe I need to re-new my vows...:)
There were many memories from that night (including my makeup melting from the heat, breaking into our own house later that night because we misplaced our keys), but one stands out that I can relate to now.
Back before Soy candles were known, the only option was cheap, Parraffin made candles. Having to use these during the reception, only made for more work for my bridesmaids. The tealight candles kept going out and my bridesmaids were constantly replacing or re-lighting them.

How I wish I had known about Soy Candles back then!

Now I love being able to help Brides incorporate Soy Candles into their special day. Since Soy burns cooler and longer, it makes for one less thing to worry about.

Incorporating Soy candles into your wedding decor is Eco Friendly and can be an inexpensive, and classy way to evoke a feeling of romance. From using votives in glass holders or tealights surrounded by fresh flowers, Soy candles are a great way to create intimate ambiance. Plus by decorating this way, it saves by not having to use many costly floral centrepieces.

There is so much to talk about with using candles for your special day. Stay tuned for the next post as I will talk more about how to decorate with candles at your wedding as well as styling with scents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment